STATUS: Full Time
POSITION: Yard Associate
EXP. REQUIRED: Yes
TRAINING PROVIDED: Yes
ZIP CODE: 53255
The Yard Associate assists the Rental Department in insuring complete customer satisfaction
– Assist customers in loading and unloading of equipment
– Instruct customers on the proper operation of the equipment
– Inspect equipment upon return, immediately reporting any damage or missing items
– Maintain a clean and organized yard.
– Follow all safety rules
– Report any unsafe conditions
– Other duties as assigned by manager.
– Ability to read and follow instructions
– Must be able to communicate effectively with management and customers
– Must be able to lift, bend, stoop, squat, reach, crouch and kneel. Position requires standing or sitting for long periods of time.
Professionally communicating with the customer, listening and finding solutions to the customer’s needs
Education and Requirements:
High School Diploma or GED
Valid Driver’s License
Rental Industry or related industry preferred
Knowledge of construction or agricultural equipment preferred
Franklin Equipment provides an Aggressive Salary, Sign-on Bonus, Terrific Benefits, 401K, Health & Dental Insurance, Training, Career Incentives, Opportunity for Advancement and the Chance to Work with a Great Team of People. All applicable candidate(s) must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening. Applicants may also be required to pass a criminal background check and/or a consumer report. If applicable, the individual will be required to pass a DOT physical. Franklin Equipment is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Email your resume